Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Final Blog Post

The project I enjoyed the most and look forward to messing with on my own time would have to be the dital storytelling segment. There are so many ways to reach different types of learning styles. For example, I am an emotional learner and the digtal story can sometimes have a way of tapping into certain student's emotions allowing them to retain information better. There are so many options when it comes to digital storytelling....and more likely than not, teaching a lesson incorporating a digtal story can reach more students at the same time.
I would to learn more about web page building. I would like to use this in my future classes for students to contact me and gather information. I struggle a bit in this department and would have liked to spend more time on it. It lends itself to creativity and artistry and I really would love to learn more.

No comments: