Reflection on the semester. What are you taking away from the course? What would you like to learn more about going forward?
Dr. Lohnes,
I would like to begin by saying you have done and continue to do a wonderful job. Moving, starting a new job, teaching in a new environment, none of these things are easy to do. You have approached all of these challenges, and more I’m sure, with a positive helpful demeanor and unwavering dedication to your students and your field. Your class has been challenging, educational, and fun.
Overall, I am exiting this course with a great deal of resources, knowledge, and understanding about the considerable role that technology can and will play in my future career as an educator. I am most excited to continue to explore and expand upon the web 2.0 resources you have shared with the class. In fact I have already shown a few of these resources to family and friends.
Moving forward, I would like to continue to expand upon the understanding of the MTTS standards, software evaluation, and web 2.0 technologies that I have gained from this class. So I can master these concepts and more. I have no doubt that all of these ideas will be relevant my very near future and will continue to remain important throughout my career.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm with us.
Kind regards,
RNJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment