Sunday, December 14, 2008
Semester Reflection
I am taking away a great deal from this semester. Coming into this class at the beginning, I really had no experience with technology other then using word and email. Digitial storytelling, online porfolio, wiki sites these were all new terms to me. I can honestly say that feel I can now use these tools in my future classroom with ease and confidence. So I guess for me confidence in using technology is the best thing that I am taking away from this class. As for what I would like to learn more about going forward in the future, I think I just want to stay current on the best uses for technology in the classroom. Technology changes rapidily and if I can stay up to date on things to integrate into my classroom, I feel that I would be better reaching my students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment