Topic: Reflection on the semester. What are you taking away from the course? What would you like to learn more about going forward?
I enjoyed this semester, especially toward the end with all the group work. The more we got to know each other, the better discussions were and the easier it was to present in front of everyone.
From this course, I am taking away a change of mind. When I first started, I was not planning on using technology in my class except maybe powerpoints. I thought, "How will anything else be beneficial?" The assignments from class opened so many doors and showed me multiple different technologies that can be used! Basically, I am much more open to the integration of technology and how useful it actually can be.
For the future, I would like to learn more about the future of technology. I am curious about the path being made for such technologies as cell phones and ipods. What will happen with these technologies in the class? Can they be integrated successfully?
I definitely enjoyed this class and the experiences and people I met will help me greatly when it comes time for me to have my own class and technologies.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment