Monday, December 15, 2008

I really enjoyed this semester. I consider myself somewhat of a computer geek, I am on it all the time. I never really thought of ways that I would incorporate it into the classroom though once I (finally) finish up here. So for that reason, this class was really beneficial. I learned about a lot of new programs such as Inspiration and Windows Movie Maker, programs I probably wouldn't have given a second thought to previously. I'm taking away a lot of ways to use technology to improve my lessons in the future but I'm still learning how to support the knowledge I will have to teach using technology in it's many different forms. But I think it's something that you never stop learning, since technology is always growing and changing. I'd like to learn about more programs and more ways of using them in the classroom. I'm sure there are a lot we haven't touched on yet so I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge on those technologies that I do not know about yet. Children are so reliant on technology and as a special education major, it would be really great if I could find different ways to incorporate technology into the things they need to learn so that is something I'm going to keep working on in the future.

No comments: