Friday, December 12, 2008
Reflection on the Semester
This class taught me more than I expected. I expected to learn various technologies and how they apply to classroom situations. This class went beyond my expectations. I learned about these various technologies like Inspiration, and how to create websites. I also learned how most people take common technologies like having a computer or a projector in a classroom is a privilege that some teachers/schools cannot experience. I also learned when it is appropriate to use various technologies. I also learned that people with disabilities like low vision can also use certian websites and technologies. These websites as well as various dvd's have oral menus as well as oral websites in which these people can just say where they want to go on these websites or dvd's in order to enjoy them. I enjoyed the doing the final group project which was the Practical Teaching Experience. This assignment gave me a chance to create a lesson plan that involves technology. This assignment taught me how to properly integrate technologies in a classroom. I hope to continue to learn about various technologies that can help enhance my classroom. I will take the knowledge from this class and use it as a launch pad in order to see what else is out there in the world of technolgoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment