After doing the assignments in this class, I have come to the conclusion that my favorite project of the semester was...the digital story project. I really enjoyed working on the video and being able to write my own story. I had no idea that make a digital story was as simple as plugging in some head phones. I have always been under the impression that technology is more complicated to use. I am glad that I was given the opportunity to work with the digital story program.
One project that sticks out as something I would like to learn more about it...the online portfolio. I have been keeping up with mine because I really enjoyed doing it, but we didn't get a lot of opportunities to work on it in class. I think that having an online portfolio is something that I would like to do for my students when I become a teacher. It is a great way to organize your work and your thoughts about the work.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment