Sunday, December 7, 2008

Final Blog:Reflection on semester by Tiffani

This has been a wonderful course learning about different uses of technology and how to implement those techniques into the classroom. This class has helped me grown and matured as a professional teacher. Through all the different assignments, readings, and projects with technology this helps me to serve the needs of all of my learners. This course has also made me more opened minded about the technology resources that is available to me and not only to limit myself with the everyday technologies that everyone uses. I plan on taking every aspect of this course with me into my classroom because everything was very valuable information. I would like to continue to learn about new technologies and to enforce those uses in my classroom and I will try not to forget about the old technologies as I bring them together.

No comments: