Sunday, December 14, 2008

Final post

This class has been a very interesting one! I am very pleased that this was a requirement for my degree. There are a lot ideas I am leaving this class with. I think back to the first day of class, and the movie we watched. I could never have imagined a cell phone being used as a tool in class. This class has opened my eyes further than I thought possible. I have always felt that schools need to be revamped. Too many teachers and programs are failing students simply because they only follow one method of teaching. Paper and pencil. This is the age of the computer chip, and to be honest schools need to catch up!
I think I will utilize a blog or forum in my classroom. It's an easy way for someone to get their ideas out without feeling like their preforming.

No comments: